|| All Information About Digital Seva | Digital Seva Kendra | News24tak.com | Digital Seva All Information| Digital Seva Full Details | Digital Seva Online ||
What is digital Seva?
About Digital Seva:- Well CSC Digital Seva is the initiative taken by the Government of India in order to deliver E-governance services to every part of the country. The Digital Seva not only deals with the government to citizen related services but also helps a person in the rural or urban area to take advantage of travel booking online.
Are you Interested in opening a CSC center and earn an extra 10000 to 15000 per month selling digital services? then read this guide to know requirements and eligibility and registration procedure. This is your one-stop guide for CSC registration. You can also get important information regarding CSC (Common Service Centers) on this website.
Digital Seva Portal
Common Services Centers (CSC) are portals that give residents in rural and distant regions of the country information on various companies and e-governance. The full name of a CSC facility is Common Service Center or Jan Seva Kendra. CSC is an Indian network that is striving to make India a completely digital nation. The CSC 2.0 Scheme was launched in August 2015 to increase access to technology and digital services for residents in the country’s rural and remote locations.Several government services are offered by Common Service Centres (CSCs) via the Digital Seva Portal. Applying for Passport, PAN Card, and Aadhaar Card and payment of various bills can be completed easily with the help of these services.
How Digital Seva works?
CSC e-Governance Services India Limited is a Special Purpose Vehicle (CSC SPV).So this is connecting local population with the Government departments. Like banks, and insurance companies and with various service providers in private sector.So That is using IT-Enabled network of citizen service points.
Objectives of the CSC Digital Seva Portal
- In India, reach out to 2.5 lakh Gram Panchayats.
- Citizens should have access to safe and accurate information.
- All necessary services are provided at a single location in villages.
- Provide regular folks with cost-effective and high-quality services.
- Promotion of the government’s social and welfare programs.
- Create new rural employment and encourage rural entrepreneurship
Different Digital Seva Services
The list of services that are being offered are mentioned in the table below:
|Election||In order to correct data errors and improve enrolment to ensure hassle-free elections, the Electoral Commission of India has tied up with the Common Service Centres Special Purpose Vehicle (CSC SPV). With the help of the CSC SPV, several electoral registration forms are provided via CSCs.|
|Passport||The collaboration between the Ministry of External Affairs and the CSC SPV ensures that various Passport-related services are provided at CSCs across India. With the help of Passport Seva, the entire process of applying for a passport can be completed online.|
|E-District||Several E-District projects have been set up so that citizens can be offered government services via CSCs. Apart from being easily accessible, the services that are being offered by different departments come under a single CSC.|
|Bharat Billpay||The Bharat BillPay was launched by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and is operated by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). Under the payment platform, you will be able to pay the water, gas, DTH, landline, broadband, mobile, and electricity bills. Since it was launched by the RBI, the system is safe and reliable.|
|Aadhaar||In January 2013, CSC SPV became a UIDAI Registrar. Aadhaar Authentication/e-KYC Service Agency (ASA/KSA) for insurance companies, grameen banks, national banks, state government departments, and central government departments can be completed at CSCs.|
|PAN Card||New PAN Card applications can be processed at CSCs. The centres have collaborated with the National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) and the UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited (UTIITSL) to process the applications.|
|Swacch Bharat||Launched by the Government of India in 2014, the main aim of Swacch Bharat Abhiyan is to clean the infrastructure, roads, and streets in India. The Ministry of Urban Development tied up with CSCs in 2016 so that online applications can be submitted to build individual household toilets across India.|
Digital Seva Portal Registration
To begin the registration procedure, you must fulfill the eligibility criteria, document list, and basic infrastructure requirements, as well as the computer system required to run a CSC center in your village area as a VLE (Village Level Entrepreneur).
- Visit the CSC’s official website at csc.gov.in.
- Click on CSC Registration, as seen in the figure below.
- Now that you’ve arrived at https://register.csc.gov.in, click on the button that says Click here to Register under VLE Registration.
- You are now at https://register.csc.gov.in/register/. Select CSC VLE and input your mobile number, email address, and confirm it.
- Fill in your name, date of birth, gender, authentication type, and Captcha Text before clicking the Submit button.
- Fill out all of the needed information in the several phases of the thorough application form (personal details, submit your photo, location details- latitude and longitude using a map, banking details, your address information, etc.) and carefully read the terms and conditions.
- Examine all of the information you’ve entered so far and click the Submit button to register. Following that, you will be given an Application form reference ID. Save it for later use in the application process.
- After completing all seven steps, you will get an acknowledgment email to your registered email address.
- Last but not least, in the CSC Registration procedure, you must print the application form copy that was mailed to you and send it to the District Manager of CSC nearest to you, together with self-attested copies of your papers (passbook/canceled cheque, pan card, id proof, photo, address proof).
After evaluating your CSC registration application form for a month or two, you will be able to utilize your digital Seva portal to provide services to the general public.
Digital Seva Portal Login
If you have received your CSC login id and password via your registered email address. Now find out how to access the Digital Seva Portal and begin your shared service center.
- Please go to https://digitalseva.csc.gov.in.
- Click the Login button.
- Now, enter your username, email address, and password and click Sign In.
- You will be given access to the CSC Digital Seva Portal’s Dashboard.
You are now using it to provide different e-governance services to ordinary citizens.
Services Provided by Dgital Seva:
- Agricultural Services for Farmers
- Aadhaar services
- Banking and Pension Services
- Government Citizen Services
- Health Services
- Travel Services
- Skills and Youth Development Services
What are the benefits of Registration?
Registration helps the users to be on-boarded on the Digital Seva Portal post a quality check.So Post the verification, the VLE would be entitled for an official Digital Seva e-mail ID.